No products in the cart.
Thanks for visiting Green Mountain Generators (GMG) – the US’s most dependable source for affordable military diesel generators and parts. Why do we specialize in these units? The answer is simple: The average person or company can not hope to afford the cost of a high-quality diesel generator rated for continuous use. New, these units can cost in excess of $24,000 when you add up all of the features and options that come standard on our generators. Simply put, these units are bomb proof and the best money can buy! They are the most durable, field-maintainable and dependendable generators made.
Military units are well-suited to home backup, off-the-grid power as well as remote industrial and commercial applications. GMG helps support customers ranging from individuals to NGOs (non-governmental organizations), non-profits, and corporations. We have recently obtained approvals from the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Commerce (specifically, the Bureau of Industry and Security) to export demilitarized generators globally (with specific exceptions). GMG now offers military diesel generators ranging in size from 2kW to 10kW (Note the US Military underrates their units by roughly 25%, so you can increase these ratings by 25%).
We at GMG are committed to selling only high-quality, refurbished, dependable power generators. We are proud to have the very best technicians and engineers working with us. They know these units inside and out. Unlike many people selling military generators, we are in this business for the long-haul; we are committed to our customers, our products and ensuring long-term part availability. Below are a few of the reasons that you should purchase a military diesel generator from us:
- GMG Lifetime Parts Discount Program: All customers who purchase a complete generator from Green Mountain Generators will receive 10% off all future part purchases. This is to demonstrate our commitment to generator customers and to provide peace of mind that we will do our best to keep your unit in great condition.
- 90 Day / 100 Hour Warranty: Another sign of the quality we put into every unit, is our 90 Day / 100 Hour Warranty (whichever comes first). We believe that our refurbishment program is the very best in the industry and we are confident in our products. If your product malfunctions within this warranty period, we will accept a return to our VT facility. Shipping costs (outbound or return) will not be reimbursed.
- Industry Leading Refurbishment Program: GMG has put together the most thorough refurbishment program for our units. We ensure that all units are parts complete, functionally complete and all units must pass a very thorough load-bank test. Go here to Learn more about the GMG Refurbishment Program, our detailed checklist and our load-testing procedures here.
- We ship globally: We also ship anywhere in the World. Through shipping partnerships, we can offer nationwide and global shipping at very reasonable costs. To keep costs to a minimum, we typically ship to terminal locations throughout the US and World. For additional fees we can also arrange residential lift-gate service (a smaller truck can deliver a unit with a hydraulic lift to lower the unit to the ground level). Additional fees apply for international shipping.
- Complete Solutions: GMG is committed to creating and offering complete solutions and will work with you to design the best solution for your energy needs, whether it’s in a remote jungle or for your home. In the US, we are partnering with only the best service companies to offer on-site installation and maintenance of your unit.