MEP002A-MEP003A New 24v Oil Pressure Switch. This is a common part that fails. It can become corroded or plugged and can often lead to generator starting problems, especially when cold. So if your MEP002A or MEP003A starts fine, then shuts down and the switch normally snaps back to Prime/Run, but also shuts down, this is most likely your culprit. You can also try to remove the unit and clean it, but a new switch is often the only solution that is dependable.
The perfect choice for those demanding pressure switch applications. Hobbs 5000 Series pressure switches incorporate direct-action blade contacts for reliable, consistent switching. The polyimide film diaphragm is compatible with a wide variety of fluids. Ideal for oil and air pressure applications where automotive-style switches won’t hold up. Available in normally-open (NO) normally-closed (NC) and dual-circuit (D.C.) electrical contact settings. Note: Dual circuit switches contain one set of normally-open and one set of normally-closed contacts. The set point is determined by the NC circuit. The deadband between the two sets of contacts can range from 2.5 psi for 4 psi set point switches, to 23 psi for 60 psi set point switches.
Switches are designed for use with motor oils, hydraulic and transmission oils, jet fuels and other similar hydrocarbon media. They are not recommended for use with hot water, strong acids or high pH fluids. Suitability of application is the responsibility of the user. Do not install in areas of extreme heat or vibration. Avoid installing near exhaust manifolds, mufflers, open flames or other potential Source of media ignition. Always install by using wrench on hex base.
- Contacts: Silver Alloy, Gold-Plated
- Temperature Range: –40°F to 250°F (–40°C to 120°C)
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi for 4, 10 and 15 psi Set Points (250 psi for 60 psi Set Points)
- Burst Pressure: 750 psi for 4, 10 and 15 psi Set Points (1250 psi for 60 psi Set Points)
- Proof Pressure: 500 psi
- Electrical Ratings: Resistive — 15 A @ 6 VDC, 8 A @ 12 VDC, 4 A @ 24 VDC; Inductive — 1 A @ 120 VAC, 0.5 A @ 240 VAC
- 309-0641-02 Cummins
- 3090177 Cummins
- C0309017700 Cummins
- 76052-14 or 76052-15 Hobbs Corp
- M-4008-14 or M-4008-15 Hobbs Corp
- M1423-14 or M1423-15 Hobbs Corp
- M-1423-14-S2 Hobbs Corp
- 76052-14 or 76052-15 Honeywell Inc.
- SM-2A-14F Nason Company
There are no reviews yet.