This is for a pack of 2 oil filters. This premium oil filter is a milspec oil filter for either MEP002A or MEP003A military diesel generators. Oil that lubricates and cools the engine is picked up by the engine’s oil pump, cleaned by the oil filter, and reused. It is vital that any dirt or contamination picked up by the circulating oil be removed before it is pumped back into the engine. Note, for the MEP002A and MEP003A and related applications, you must purchase oil filter gaskets separately here. The gaskets that come with these filters will not fit the military application. We typically stock Wix and Fram for this product, sometimes Baldwin. Our stock may be any of these. This comes with the gaskets Onan 122-0401, 122-0395, NSN 15310-00-297-2278.
Note the following maintenance tips:
- [Every 100 hours] Change lubricating oil and filter every 100 hours of operation (L.0. 5-6115-585-12).
- Designed for longer change intervals
- 70 percent more capacity versus leading competitors’ average
- Performs at 96 percent single pass efficiency (SPE)
- Synthetic blend media backed by a metal screen for uniform pleating, durability and optimum oil flow
There are no reviews yet.