This Spin-On Fuel Filter Upgrade can replace your existing (or missing) filter. NOTE: You will also need the following in order to install this upgrade:
- A new spin-on base (your old base will NOT work). You can find that product by following this link.
- Adapter fittings for the input and output fuel lines. These can be purchased at your local auto parts supplier.
- You will need to drill new mounting holes or create an adapter plate to mount the new spin-on base.
- Style: Spin-On Fuel Filter
- Service: Fuel
- Height: 7.007
- Outer Diameter Top: 3.713
- Outer Diameter Bottom: Closed
- Thread Size: 1-14
- By-Pass Valve Setting-PSI: None
- Max Flow Rate: 12-15 GPM
- Nominal Micron Rating: 2
There are no reviews yet.