This is a brand new aftermarket part that will work perfectly with your MEP002A or MEP003A and provide extremely accurate voltage ratings.
- Square form factor that will fit in a circular panel hole
- Water and dust resistant, but not ruggedized
- Base size: 3.5 inches
- Range: 0-300 volts
- Scale: 0-300 volts
- Overload: Ammeters (AC) momentary: 10 times the rated current for 10 consecutive intervals of 0.5 second with a 1 minute interval between successive applications; sustained: 20% for six hours Voltmeters (AC) – 50% momentary, 20% sustained
- Insulation Level: 1 1/2″ -1500 VRMS Hi-pot All meters (except 1 1/2″) 2600 VRMS Hi-pot
- Measurement: AC Volts Iron Vane ±2% of full-scale AC rectifier type; ±3% of full scale (with 60 Hz sine wave at 25º C)
- Burden Data: AC ammeter-5 amps. 0.5 VA max. 0.5 power-factor lagging @60 Hz AC Voltmeter-unity power factor
- All meters meet ANSI Specifications C-39.1
- Response Time: 2.5 seconds (max.)
- Overshoot: Max. of 40%
- Note: Picture’s scale is only an example and does not reflect actual scale
- Note: GMG recommends that you cover your generator from the elements with an impregnated canvas cover that will not retain condensation (or store inside a cabin or under cover). This will protect the control panel and other parts of the unit.