This is a high quality aftermarket MEP804A, MEP804B, MEP805A, MEP806A Replacement A1 AC Voltage Regulator – Replaces 6110-01-363-0493, 6110-01-384-7192, 6110-01-363-0494 ONLY for 60Hz applications. Once built, each voltage regulator is tested and initially calibrated to assure a defect free unit. This will not work for 50Hz or 400Hz applications/generators. This voltage regulator replaces the following manufacturer and part numbers for 60Hz applications:
- MEP804A or MEP804B 60Hz: Libby 122-3054 and DOD 01-21501-1
- MEP804A or MEP804B 60Hz: Technology Research Corporation 19870 and DOD 01-21501-2
- MEP804A or MEP804B 60Hz: NSN 6110-01-363-0493
- MEP805A 60Hz: Libby 122-3055 and DOD 01-21502-2
- MEP805A 60Hz: Technology Research Corporation 19880-001 and DOD 01-21502-2
- MEP805A 60Hz: NSN 6110-01-384-7192
- MEP806A 60Hz: Libby 122-3056
- MEP806A 60Hz: Technology Research Corporation 19880-002
- MEP806A 60Hz: NSN 6110-01-363-0494
- Replacement for your defective or missing Voltage Regulator. This is an excellent product to have as a spare for applications that require high up-time.
- Does not use the existing T1 transformer, R1 or R16 resistor (no need to remove or replace them).
- Input and output fuse protection. Fuse’s are easily replaced if ever needed.
- Works with or without the “Fuse Mod” (Fuse Mod is not needed with this regulator).
- Includes new pre-wired front panel R1 voltage adjustment potentiometer.
- Includes new mounting hardware, wire labels, zip ties & installation instructions.
- Includes 1 year warranty.
- Remove and label 12 wires from existing Voltage Regulator.
- Remove existing Voltage Regulator.
- Install new Voltage Regulator & reconnect the 12 wires.
- Remove existing voltage adjustment potentiometer from front panel.
- Install new pre-wired voltage adjust potentiometer in front panel.
- Connect four clearly labeled wires to four points behind the control panel.
- Install supplied Zip Ties to secure wiring.
- Does not support parallel generator operation.
- Does not support 50Hz or 400Hz operation/generators.