This is the official milspec grounding rod kit that all US military branches use. It is reusable and comes in three main segments. Features include:
- Segmented portable ground rod kit specified by the United States military.
- Each of the three ground rod sections is 3’ (0.91 m) long, thus creating a total depth of 9’ (2.74 m) of earth grounding.
- All rods are copper-bonded.
- All accessories are provided in the kit to assemble the portable ground.
- 6’ (1.83 m) of copper grounding cable connected to the rod, makes for an easy connection to a vehicle or other item requiring a ground.
- Kit Includes: 3 sectional copper-bonded ground rods – 5/8″ x 3″ (190.5 mm x 0.91 m), 3 threaded couplers, 1 drive stud, 1 heavy duty ground rod clamp, Tang and collar lugs, and 6′ (1.83 m) of #6 copper wire.
Other Manufacturer Numbers: Erico CGE5CP. The following are similar products related to this product: 20P41 -Astec Industries Inc., 3598 or C46742 – Badger Fire Protection Inc., 20P41 – Barber-Green Co., 635837 Erico Products Inc., FS0216B122-1 – General Steel Tank Co., 6008051-501 – Gichner Systems Group Inc., 13763 – The Gorman-Rupp Company, 6253SCCS ITT Corporation, 49M27 – Kaydon Custom Filtration Corporation, 20P41 – Minnpar LLC, 332-1370 – Onan Corporation, 7145 – Thomas & Betts Corporation, A104 Volcanic Heater Inc.