NOTE: All of our generators come with a 90 day / 100 hour parts warranty (whichever comes first).
NOTE: All generators ship by freight and require a custom quote. Please use our GMG contact form to inquire.
The MEP-701A unit is essentially a MEP-016B unit with an Accoustic Suppression Kit (ASK). As a more economically priced alternative to the MEP-002A & MEP-003A series generators, these smaller units are still built for continuous operation and offer many of the features found on the larger units. They are extremely portable as well. Engineered for severe-duty use, these generators are extremely well designed, and like all military equipment, are over-built to run 24×7 in any weather or condition. All framing, output and control box, battery trays, etc. are made of aluminum leaving very little to left to rust. This MEP-701a features an acoustic suppression kit, a single cylinder Onan diesel engine, auxiliary fuel pump, glow plugs, electric start, adjustable output voltage, output gauges and much more.
- Glow plugs
- 24V electrical system (Brand new 4HN Battery)
- User selectable power configuration (120/240/208)
- Electric Start
- Easy access oil drain valve
- All new filters (oil/fuel/air)
- Aluminum tactical skid mounted
- Center mount lift hook
- Dual fuel pumps (for external fuel source)
- High / Low oil pressure shutdown
- Acoustic Suppression Kit (ASK) for quieter operation
- Designed to withstand all weather & climates
- Two 120V convenience outlets on front panel